Rental of Facilities Information
Legion or WTWMC Member Cost:
Pavillion - $100 Donation
Pavilion - $300 (Mon - Thurs) $350 (Fri - Sun)
BARTENDER - $50 addition to rental
PAVILION CAN BE USED FOR ANY EVENT.
SEE PAVILION EVENT PHOTOS FOR PICTURES OF PAST EVENTS.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR RENTAL OF PAVILION
1. Damage deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking. This deposit will be held until after event and can be used toward payment as long as premises are in the same condition they were prior to event.
2. Pavilion rental hours are 10am - 11pm. Rental Duration is 5 hours.
3. No fee will be charged to the War memorial Committee for any fundraising events.
4. No tape, nails etc will be applied to the Pavilion structure.
5. No motorized vehicles, skateboards, or bicycls will be allowed to be used on the grass area or in the Pavilion.
6. The applicant will be held responsible for any theft and/or damage to the Pavilion.
7. If outside vendor is supplying the use of a Jump House, Moon Bounce etc. That provider must have a Certificate of Insurance listing the American Legion Post 311 as insured.
8. Serving of alcohol must be approved by the American Legion Post 311 prior to event.
9. Failure to abide by all rules and regulations of the contract can terminate the event.